Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Phased out....

Hi!
I read once that you should never write a letter (or email) when you are angry.
You know, this is SO hard not to, as you are so full of it, and what to let it all out (on paper, or on the net) that it takes effort and a lot of deep breaths (read grunts) to keep it in and let calmer thoughts occupy your mind.
The above paragraph seems like a work of a constipated person, so let me start again.


Hi!
I read once that you should never write a letter (or email) when you are angry. Which is very hard to do, but I'd like to add to it, that you shouldnt write anything down when you are depressed. It only creates a written statement of a time you were down, and later on when you will come across it, it will make a dark shadow cross your face.

So, this was one reason I didnt write anything.

It wasnt because I didnt want to write... and I had tons of things that I wanted to write about, but lets say, it just wasnt meant to be blogged.

Come to think of it, I was so depressed that I started listening to music (my least fav thing) and was very sad to find out that I could identify with this song!
http://www.nin.com/visuals/only_hi.html

No wonder its my least fav thing.

Now about some good things.

...


...


Okay, the poster that I talked about, turned out to be one of the best ones on display, and it was a good feeling. It wasnt a competition or anything, but still, it was nice to hear from my son, that when he showed it to his class, they all went WOW.
Then I had some great talks with my family and friends, again long distance, but it felt good nonetheless.
My daughter is now progressing into showing her colors, and her ability to cry out loud, at the drop of a hat, or without the drop of anything.
This little bit is nagging me a bit, as I dont know why she is doing it. She isnt dirty, hungry, or sleepy, or aching anywhere, okay, maybe she is aching somewhere, and Im sure her throat is one such place, which leads to the head ache and puffy eyes (mine and hers, both), so this puts a dampener on things.

While she naps, let me pen off so that I can get some work done around here.
Ta!

PS: She has a beautiful smile, mashallah.