Wednesday, June 16, 2010

You call that FOOD?

asalam alaikum
          Ever since I got into the habit of reading the ingredient list, life (and eating) hasn't been the same. 
Okay, the truth is in certain matters, I am extremely biased. I will not buy from certain brands, certain flavors, or certain ex-beloved items because of XYZ reasons and my husband gets totally exasperated when we go grocery shopping (or rather almost whenever we do).
        I cant help it, when you read articles like these, what else will you do?
         It is a great thing to have to eat out but somehow, we are doing it less and less recently. It is lovely to get to have a home cooked meal that all members of the family enjoy and savor, but when I see my son polishing away slices of take-away pizza when he whines over a plate of home cooked pasta, I just wonder, is it all worth it or not?
          Somethings, we will never figure out. Ghar ke murghi daal barara - kyon?!!

No comments: